We are one of the leading exporters and manufacturers of ITO Rotary Sputter Target to our highly valued clients. It is made using superior grade Indium ingot, Tin ingot, Pure water, HCl, NH3-H2O procured from trusted vendors of the industry, along with the help of advanced imported machinery. ITO Rotary Sputter Target (90-10) goes through various quality checks by ICP,AFM,SEM,TEM,Malvin LPSA to ensure optimum quality. Its density is checked based on Archimedes principle. Clients can avail it from us at highly reasonable prices in the market.
Advantages & Features:
- We Export Products Korea, Japan, America, Singapore, Taiwan, about 40% of ITO targets are exported.
- We use Indium ingot, Tin ingot, Pure water, HCl and NH3 H2O Raw materials.
- Our Manufacturing machines used were mainly imported from Japan, Korea and Taiwan.
- Fruitful raw material advantage, indium ingot production one year bigger than 60tons.
- High quality of product
- ITO target relative density:99.7%.
- Purity better than 4N.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Service Provided
- CUPM has been awarded the ISO9001:2000 and ISO14001:2004 of "Certification of Quality Environmental Management System" in 2009, and obtained the certifications issued by BCC and British NQA.
Application of Products:
ITO targets have been widely used in TN, STN-type liquid crystal display (LCD) , touch panel (TP), and many other fields, and were generally praised by customers of the industry.
Our Quality Checking Process Includes:
- ITO target processing is checked by ICP,AFM,SEM,TEM,Malvin LPSA.
- Products density is checked based on Archimedes principle.
- Products resistivity is checked by four probe resistivity tester.
- Products impurity is checked by ICP.
- Build good relationship and cooperation with Busan University and Baptist University, easy to do the coating test and improvement about the ITO target
- Handmade-as per our design
|Composition||In2O3:SnO2=90:10wt,to match customer's requirements|
|Purity||4N see schedule|
|Relative Density||â¥99.7%ï¼theoretical density is 7.15g/cm3ï¼|
|Physical Specifications||flaky or other shape, its size and the deviation from the two sides agreed to supply and demand|
|Appearance||exterior color uniformity; surface smooth, free of cracks, chipping, and without any inclusions and contaminants|
|Internal Defects||internal no cracks, no exotic matter|
|Impuritiesï¼Ã10-6ï¼less than unitï¼wt%|
No. 2, Yanghe North Road, Yanghe Industrial Development Zone, Liuzhou, Guangxi, 545036, China